Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sickness hits the Taylor's

Well, this week was an interesting one as Meagan had a serious breast infection and needed to be treated with antibiotics. She had a large lump in her breast, and it took four days to get rid of the thing. The poor girl, then came down with a head cold and needed to be taken care of so I had to get off work early and help her out. She's feeling a lot better today now that she is almost over her cold. Advil Cold and Sinus is amazing, that's all I have to say.

On a positive note, my job is going well in Idaho. I just hired a new guy from Colorado. He is great. Return missionary and Eagle Scout, my GM wouldn't have it otherwise. I swear the person could be an ax-murderer and as long as he was an RM and Eagle Scout that he would be ok with me hiring them.

My mother is dealing with more health problems as she goes under the knife over the next couple weeks. Turns out she has a problem with septic-smelling fluid leaking out of her body and that two of her body parts are separated and she needs surgery to bring them back together. Don't know a whole lot about it, just know that she's on bed rest for a while.

Meagan and I are really excited to go down for Utah for Halloween. We have decided to go as Jack and the Beanstalk. Meagan is going to be the bean stalk, Mitch is Jack, and I am the big scary giant. It should be wildly entertaining.

2 comments:

ruth said...

Mike that is so cute, your little family dressing up for halloween! I am sorry to hear about Meagan and your mom....send my love to both of them and we will be praying for your mom!

Amy said...

Love to you both. Hope Meags is feeling better. Praying for your mom.