Thursday, October 2, 2008

Miracles!!!!!!!

Mitchell slept a whole 8.5 hours waking up at 4:30. Perfect. So, now I feel quite rejuvenated and it's a lovely feeling.

Mike, however, woke me up at 3:20 thinking Mitch was dead. No, not dead, still breathing, no blankets over his head, still hugging Rover, so back to sleep I went.

Yesterday, Mike's carpool ride to work decided to quit- right that moment. haha. Who does that? So Mitch and I had to go pick him up. Which was fine, because I wanted to exchange some baby gap clothing someone bought us which are way too small for the gorilla. Mitch is usually pretty good in the car, but because it was just me driving, I guess he thought it'd be funny to complain the entire way because his binky fell out of his mouth. drama drama drama. So, I try to solve this problem by blindly trying to find the binky, and then trying to find his mouth with my finger. I succeeded, luckily, going 45mph down the freeway. Good thing no one was behind me. At this point I find myself wondering who thought it was safer for children to be in rear-facing seats. Mitch of course, spit the binky out, at which point I figured it was better to keep both hands on the wheel :) Then dad gets in the car, and of course he calms down and is a perfect, quiet angel the rest of the time. My life...

Anyway, we get to the mall. Turns out the baby gap clothes were bought in 2003. Okay.... So... now what? Can't really give them away as gifts, that would be really tacky, especially if they decided to try and return them. Oh well, new clothes for the next little boy. Or new clothes for the neighbors little boy, which is probably more likely. We did find Mitch a nice little coat at Old Navy which he needed because it's probably close to blizzard season, here in Rexburg, Idaho.

I also came across Mike's senior yearbook, and decided to share the great photo with all of you. Love you dear....

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh! People love driving with me because I like to do that blind one-handed search for the pacifier too. Just a little scary . . .

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Meagan had to copy my facebook picture of her and make one of me and take the fame. Lame, Lame, Lame. I guess someone that drives with one hand looking for a binky on highway 20 would do that. I still love you though.