
So this week has been mucho exciting. We're definitely excited for Queen Madeline to visit for a week, and I pray we can entertain her adequately enough.
Monday, Mike made an official decision to get his masters degree, so we're looking forward to being poor for the next two years. haha... no... I'm really proud of his executive decision and glad to have a 3 year plan in place. This decision has not slowed down the job hunt, however, and it may in fact spark a move to Idaho Falls, to save about 150 dollars on gas alone, not to mention the mounts we could save in a cheaper apartment. But moving isn't all that fun....
Also this week, Mitchell slept a rocking 6 hours in a row. 8pm (yes, the bedtime routine must be working) till 2am, and no one has ever been more excited to being woken at 2 am than moi. I basically jumped out of bed purely of joy, and was giggling down the hallway, I actually got 4 hours of sleep in a row. It was amazing, and I hope he can pull that off at least once a week.
Yesterday, Mitchell got his shots.... poor guy. He only cried for a minute, but, I
, being the biggest boob on the planet, broke down in hysterics.....and then when we got home, I held him and rocked him, and he was back to happy, smiling self- which didn't really help the tears. I was reminded of his sweet baby blessing where Mitch was blessed to be a comfort to me. Oh my life...my 2 month old children being called to comfort the mother boob. But, alas, this did not last long, and was quite cranky all day long till dad got home and rocked him to sleep. Mike has this weird influence.....Also at the doctors, we learned Mitch is in the 94 percentile for....head circumference. That's right people, 94th. He'll have a big head just like his dad, just like his dad... He also gained 2 pounds, and grew an inch. We're very pleased.
Anyway, we love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!

3 comments:
Mike -- that is great about the masters! What programs are you going to apply to? I did half a masters at BYU in history in mormon studies, which was really fun. It will be a great experience, I'm sure!
Great decision Mike! Be sure that you get your Master's in something that will get you a job! Hey, did you ever think of moving to Provo, UT and how long will it take you...more than a year?
Meagan, I remember when your Mom slept 12 whole hours. I woke up and thought that she had died...or that perhaps, I had died. Whatever! It was heaven.
Can't wait to see you all.
I am going to apply to Big Ten schools. It has always been my dream to go there for my masters degree. BYU is an option, but their requirements are crazy to get it so we'll just have to see about that. I am more interested in Purdue and Ohio State which are both ranked really high on The US list for MBA's. I plan on getting a marketing emphasis.
Post a Comment