Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not Computer Savvy, and definitely lacking creativity....

So, after talking to my mother about names for blogs and such, (switching from jones alert, to kristi bubble- both creative by the way) I realize I am pretty boring, and thought about changing my blog name, but the best Mike and I could come up with was M&M and that almost has lame as mike and meagan, but thats taken.... so we're sticking with this. We thought about M cubed or something, but.... the next child would probably be sad. Not that we're planning that next child anytime soon, especially after Mitchell was a pain in a half today at church.

First, we walk into sacrament meeting and as soon as the bishop gets to the pulpit, Mitchell lets out an ear chilling scream, and the world thinks he's dying. My goodness. So I leave and such, and don't even get back to sacrament meeting till the testimonies are halfway done. Then in Sunday School, right after Bro. Erickson got done bragging about BYU's controversial win against Washington (making Mike want to get up and leave, by the way, ha ha ha) Mitchell starts fussing again. So I take him out and come back at the very end of Sunday School. And Relief Society, when they're passing out new visiting teaching routes, Mitchell spits up all over himself. And he looked so cute today, it was such a shame. So, basically, I spent church in the Mother's lounge, which thanks to BYU-Idaho's pressure, and the apparent baby boom, is always crowded. My life.

You know what else happens at church? People touching his hair. Always. I sat on the end of the second to last row in Relief Society and all the women as they walked by rubbed his head. "Oh look at all that hair" "My goodness my kids never have hair" etc. Poor Mitch. That's probably what sparked the 5 tons of spit up in the first place. He does have lots of hair though, so much, we've nicknamed him gorilla, mostly because we can't really comb it to look normal, that's probably just me, and he doesn't sleep soundly, so it mostly looks like this. My little gorilla and his nerdy father...

Hopefully you see a picture, because I have no idea what I'm doing.

And just to see if I can figure this out without calling jen..... here are the cutest pictures of the week. He's adorable and a stud muffin and we love him.



4 comments:

Meagan said...

BYU is the type of football team that can only spark a victory after a controversial call. John Locker, Washington's QB, ran the ball in for a TD to tie the game with BYU but afterward through the ball behind him and celebrated with his teammates. He then was called for excessive celebration and BYU blocked the final kick. If they hadn't had the penalty who knows who would have won the game.

Jen Taylor said...

My dearest Meagan. You did figure it out with out me! I'm so proud of you!! And I'm super glad you have a blog. Now we're blog buddies. I miss you terribly. TTFN!

Grandma said...

Oh, Megs, your MItchell is just doing his job. Wait until he is a teenager...then all the fun really begins. He is so cute and who could help but touch all of that hair...Too bad he is not a girl. Boys get all the luck!
Love ya lots.

sara said...

Seriously so cute! Mason gets the hair rubbing thing all the time (though he doesn't have Mitchell's awesome dark locks). I was really confused about it until I looked around church one time and realized how bald everyone else's kids were. . . then I was ok with it.