Thursday, June 9, 2016

Audrey turns 1!


This girl. She's so happy. Or she's so not happy. One or the other all the time.


We celebrated her birthday a day early so Madee and Mom could join us, and because she's one and won't care. 




We gave her a little baby doll which she loves, and books - she's already a big reader. Love that.  I ruined her cake, not surprisingly. I'm not sure why I even try. So Mike ran to the local bakery. "I even had them write her name on it!"

"Mike....this says 'Happy Birthday Allison' on it"

"No it doesn't."

"um... yes. yes it does"

So after we laughed for a solid 5 minutes, we carefully scraped Allison's name off Audrey's cake. Brain cells die at an alarming rate with 3 kids.

Per tradition, we let her have at the whole cake before cutting it up and sharing. She started pretty mellow, but once she tasted it, she inhaled it. A giant chocolate mess.



She's so funny and cute and we're just really lucky she's part of our family!



In other news, Mitchell made the honor roll again. I'm loving this trend and he's so proud of himself for good grades. And the fact that I don't have to bug him to practice his spelling words or read this year is a huge plus.


New Easter dresses/clothes for the kids. I fell in love with these white eyelet lace dresses and I wish they wouldn't grow out of them.






With the weather warming up a bit, we spend a lot of days with Grandma and baby Kate at the park. I hope these two are besties for life.







Happy birthday Audrey! We love you, tantrums and all!



No comments: