Well, to start off, I haven't had a space bar for a week. Becaussssse.... Mitch, out of nowhere, reached his little destructive hand out, whilst on my lap looking at the more innocent times of his life, grabbed it, yanked it off, and....laughed.
Techonology has come along way, my brain doesn't care to ride on up with it, so... I couldn't figure out how to put it back on, and I had to drive to best buy to get full use out of our warrenty.
Which, they didn't even check. The guy just laughed at me and put it on within 2 seconds. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I was glad it didn't have to be sent in somewhere, to some genius who only lives in Ireland or something.
Life, is mucho easier with a space bar. It's one of those things you take for granted.
So, my little, darling, menace is usually up to no good. Andmost, everyday, he'll scream "side! side" (secret code for "outside") while reaching for the front door. Which has to be dead bolted to avoid random runaways.
Usually I comply at least once a day. He's so dang cute outside, the mom in me comes out and I want to capture it for always!





With no success. WHY won't he look at the camera? Stinky pete.
Techonology has come along way, my brain doesn't care to ride on up with it, so... I couldn't figure out how to put it back on, and I had to drive to best buy to get full use out of our warrenty.
Which, they didn't even check. The guy just laughed at me and put it on within 2 seconds. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I was glad it didn't have to be sent in somewhere, to some genius who only lives in Ireland or something.
Life, is mucho easier with a space bar. It's one of those things you take for granted.
So, my little, darling, menace is usually up to no good. And
Usually I comply at least once a day. He's so dang cute outside, the mom in me comes out and I want to capture it for always!
With no success. WHY won't he look at the camera? Stinky pete.
For family night, we made thankful turkeys. And they turned out lovely. Here's what we're thankful for!:
Mitchell:
-Dogs
-Outside
-Mom
-Dad
-Binky
-My Teddy Bear
-Church Nursery (Toy and food part only)
-Kisses.
Me:
-Mikey Poo
-Mitchell
-The Gospel
(And then.... Uh....crap.... So Mike suggested the in-laws, ha, I do love them. )
-My In-laws
(Then I guess I like my family)
-My family
-Naptime
-The Temple
-Date Night
Mike:
-Osu Football
-The Wife
-The Kid
-Job
(uhhhh)
-Mitchell's Binky (yeah, Mike, stop trying to wing him, then I'll believe you)
So I taped Mitchells and my own to the back door, and just coincidentally put mine above Mitchells.
Mike states that he rules the house. And put his above us all.
So then, of course, I had to do something, and placed his at the bottom of the totem pole.
We've been playing mind games with each other ever since.
This is what they look like now....
-Dogs
-Outside
-Mom
-Dad
-Binky
-My Teddy Bear
-
-Kisses.
-Mikey Poo
-Mitchell
-The Gospel
(And then.... Uh....crap.... So Mike suggested the in-laws, ha, I do love them. )
-My In-laws
(Then I guess I like my family)
-My family
-Naptime
-The Temple
-Date Night
-Osu Football
-The Wife
-The Kid
-Job
(uhhhh)
-Mitchell's Binky (yeah, Mike, stop trying to wing him, then I'll believe you)
So I taped Mitchells and my own to the back door, and just coincidentally put mine above Mitchells.
Mike states that he rules the house. And put his above us all.
So then, of course, I had to do something, and placed his at the bottom of the totem pole.
We've been playing mind games with each other ever since.
This is what they look like now....
I win. And he hasn't dared to move it.
2 comments:
Kids grow up way too fast! I think we should definately get together sometime next week so Mitchell and Sophie can play together.
And...we are thankful for you, Mike and Mitchell! You make us laugh and laughing is always good, right? Your turkeys were spectacular and oh, loved the part about the space bar.
Post a Comment