He He.
On a more serious note. Mitchell is so sick, our car won't start, we have to wash the nursery cups again, Mitchell ruined an ornament, my house is a mess, I can't cook a roast in a crock pot, we're almost out of toilet paper, Mike got the wrong kind of toothpaste, and there isn't any ice cream anywhere. Or cottage chesse (I ate the whole container in less than 12 hours....pathetic. For some reason cottage cheese tastes just as good as ice cream. to me. right now.)
But I did make brownies.
I decided to send Christmas cards this year. And then decided I didn't want to be in the picture. But that means trying to get Mitch to look at the camera and smile simultaneously, which is tricky. Especially since my camera takes 10 years to take a picture if the flash is not on. Lame. Lame lame lame!!
Take one.
Take two.
Take four.
Okay, so they're all cute. We couldn't decide.
He's been adorable though, especially as of lately, so I'm not complaining. Though his latest thing, is destroying everything in sight. This is done while screaming (screaming!) "DIE! DIE! DIE!" No, I doubt he's really saying that....nursery's not that bad. and neither are we. But it sounds like it. And it's easy to believe since he's destroying things. (he even does this after I've swept the floor into a nice little pile. He can be so quiet while waiting for his prey)
Oh, and Thanksgiving was good. Mitchell stuck his nose up at everything, as usual. Torture! Surprisingly, and wonderfully so, he ate the left overs the next day. He loved the cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes and dark turkey. And still won't eat mashed potatoes or stuffing. But sweet potatoes are vegetables! So I was thrilled, and bought all of Thanksgiving dinner again. We've tried sweet potato fries (success!) regular potato fries (fail) carrots (fail) marshmellows (fail) brownies (success!) I'm going to make up the giant turkey we bought, and freeze it. Also I started buying baby food and sneaking it in his peanut butter and spaghetti favorites. He doesn't notice...much. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
Annnnyway. If anyone has any clever vegetables that picky children like......
And there. 2 posts in November. Barely.
6 comments:
Just wait till you have two kids . . . then the older ones can eat the food off the baby's tray. :)
I puree zucchini in spaghetti sauce to trick my picky husband into eating veggies.he never knows the difference
I tried having Papa force feed for a while. Didn't work! Good luck.
Sophie LOVES sweet potato fries. I make those at least twice a month. I recently started giving her a fork and spoon ( plastic of course) when she eats. This has seemed to help her eat those veggies.
I hope Mitchell gets feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick.
I find that he loves m&m's and of course ice. I am not sure how to get veggies in those but at least he is happy. :(
I like take 2... you should have done that....
Post a Comment