So, yesterday, Mitch decides to put his new skill (of pulling himself up) to good use. I'm showering, and he's trying to figure out how to open the toilet. Thankfully he can't do that yet. I've been letting him sit next to me while I get ready simply because it's either that, or hearing him scream in his crib. And, yes, he can scream that loud. I'm (just barely, actually) beginning to tell the difference between his manipulation screams and his real screams. Not that I really care, I'll just admit it now, I hardly ever let him cry, fake or not. Hence the "no private time for me ever" scenario I openly put myself in....daily....
Anyway, so there I was, washing my hair, and in tries to come Mitch. He pulled himself via shower curtain and nose dived. Don't worry, I caught him. With soap in my hair and everything. Nice Mitch. This was the face he gave me:
"What'cha gunna do now, mom? Throw me out? I'm already wet, and this shower thing is pretty cool..... perhaps it should become a morning ritual...."
No Mitch. No it will not.
And you can see that I've started him on slave work.....
And he crawls now! Or....tries...to....uh...walk..... View:
4 comments:
Nice girly hippy hat!!! Don't make my son gay, please. Anyway, life is good so far in Utardia not too bad.
Hey, I really like that hat. It is an antique, I think? Mitch is sooooooooooo cute. I actually heard him say, "I love you Gramma!" Pretty cool.
Sweet hat! Why does it fit his head? When did Grandma make that for you?
Cute pictures all around.
Mitchell Boyd, Gramma loves you.....
Post a Comment