To tell you the truth, this is my third, complete, blog entry. I've just been to busy, ha, or lazy...., to actually take pictures and post them. I hate adding pictures, it's too difficult for me I guess. And I hate the way my computer stores pictures. I've tried to be organized, really I have, but it's a mess. Everything is a mess. Welcome to my life.
So, briefly, I guess I will update you on my luck of stalking my stalkers. Looks like most of you are from America, and most of you are linked here by facebook. That, and Tara's blog, which, I guess we're all friends. *sigh* I forgot I even put my blog on my facebook. It's gone now. You'll have to find other ways to get here, stalkers.
Other news? We did move. And not to the Sugarhouse area. The apartment was a mess. Tenets hated it. Water leaked from the ceiling. Smoking was allowed. (not judging, just saying) Mold was growing, and being painted over. Ah, life. We got scared and backed out. And found a nice, newly remodeled even, in a better area, in the southeast region of salt lake. I feel like that's as specific as I am going to get. I'll even say that the missionaries stopped by to see if we wanted to join their church. They gave us the first discussion, and Mike and I decided to quit drinking and everything. Actually we let them get through the whole first discussion before telling them we were already members. ha. just kidding. We did invite them in though, and I would have offered them cookies, but, we're on this diet.
Which brings me to Mike's birthday, he's pushing 30 now, and is still way older than me. I reluctantly gave him P90X. Which (yes, they advertise on TV, and no, I don't order
Anyway, the work out thing, he found out earlier than his birthday (you know, the one time he had to check the bank statement), and I gave it to him early. And thanks to certain friends and family (you know who you are) he did seem to think he was realizing I had ulterior motives behind the gift. No, no I did not. I was trying to be nice. That's what I do. That. is. what. kills. me. Always.
Anyway, Mike's done the first workout a handful of times, and I'm sure the next time he starts it will be for real. I, on the other hand, did 3 days in a row, and had to stop due to this never-ending sickness. And I still have sore arms, legs, abs, and muscles I didn't even know you could work out. Like my shoulders. Laugh, I know you will, but I had no idea, let alone ever worked out, my shoulders had that capability. Is that even a sentence? Probably not, but I'm too tired to care. My blogs are, and will forever continue to be, a giant mess. Not even spell checked. If you've made it this far, you deserve some sort of recognition.
8 comments:
I love that couch! It looks really comfy. I hope you get better soon.
Love the couch and I'm very glad you aren't living in mold . . .
Also, I love the fact that people are getting to your blog from mine - just one big happy family. :)
Yeah, I really need to do P90x everyday instead of every other. I am not pushing thirty, if I am you are pushing 25 old woman.
Hey Meags! Glad that you got settled. At least, I think that is what I read between the lines. Hope things continue to go well for you. Love you lots.
I find it intriguing that Mike has wanted a bikini body since Christmas. That aside, I love your blogs because they make complete sense to me. Cute pics and lovely couch too!
hahaha. Sara, are you mocking me?
If the mock fits. But I thought I was actually mocking Mike for his bikini body aspirations. ;)
ha. In that case... mock away.
Post a Comment