
So, recently, I watched Oprah, no giggles please. This is what happens when your child naps and needs to be rocked promptly at 4pm. It's either that or a few soap operas, and lately Ms. Winfrey has kept me entertained, and usually I like to do the exact opposite of her suggestions. Life is more fun that way.
A few shows ago, she discussed the dangers of the internet, ha. And blogging came up. And I was, after that show (and some ladies kid's picture showed up on an "inappropriate site" along with a "testimonial"- I knew those were fake) determined to go private. Which, I still might do, but I'm too lazy to think up a new name, and meaganisthebest and mikewillalwaysloseatmonopolybecausemeaganwinsbyaloteverytime was already taken.
The whole new URL thing, I realize, is a lame excuse, so I'm just letting you all know we, at mikeandmeagan.blogspot.com will be taking extra precautions with internet safety. Apparently, giving your first and last name along with your location isn't the brightest. And, hey, that makes sense, and dang it, I've done all three.
So, I added google analytics, and if anyone starts looking at our blog from Kansas, we'll know we have a problem. So beware stalkers, beware.
Also, now would be an appropriate time to say "WE'RE MOVING!!!" Because we really are, and we're serious about it this time, no really-we are, no-I promise-it's final, and now no stalker will be able to find us. (too bad for you) Mike landed a job and we landed an awesome deal on an apartment. Aside from the quick mold scare we had last night, I think we will love it. The kitchen is rather small, but other than that, the rooms are huge, and we have a fireplace!
And we will be shopping for a new one to fill the void. (I stress that word for Mikey. ha)
Oh, and Happy Birthday to Mike, who figured out what I got him before it even got here. Lame. So much for bank account statements. So, obviously he had a early birthday from me this morning. I should have taken a picture last week of him in his cute little crown he had to wear when the primary children sang to him. Oh the joys. His birthday, stalkers, isn't till the 27th, but, since we're moving (and I have no idea how long it's going to take to set up an internet connection) I figured this wonderful man of mine deserved some recognition while we have the chance. If he even reads this anymore. He set up his "own blog" to discuss the current issues that vex him uncontrolably (i.e. Miss California losing Miss USA because of her disapproval of homosexuality. Mike is more upset than she is, and he didn't even participate in the pagent) But whatever husband-birthday-sneaking-blog-ditcher-of-mine, happy birthday.And to the rest of you, have a fantastic week!
6 comments:
I'm assuming that as a result of potential stalkers, you are not going to tell me where you are moving to. Could you please email me and let me know? Unless you think I am a potential stalker. Then, well, ha ha ha..........
Gee, I guess we should maybe perhaps change the name of our blog cause, well, I am afraid of stalkers, snakes, and mice. Aw that is just too much work. Have fun with your move. Love you lots
Yeah, you only wish you could beat me in monopoly. YES PEOPLE WE ARE MOVING TO SUGAR HOUSE UTAH FOR probably nine months to see how to job goes down there. Thanks for the happy birthday.
Wow. Oprah better have a chat with Mike.
Congrats on the job and good luck with the move!
Stalkers and mother in laws.....I have inside information, so you can call me.
I hope you guys get settled in your new place soon. Since you are close by we should get together sometime and party!
Post a Comment