I know that Meagan is a good writer and that she entertains When she writes her blogs. I thought ya know what, it's MY TURN. So I thought I would talk about all the fun things that happen here are the Taylor Home. The kids have been pretty sick and the Apartment Complex removed our Dish Satellite so now we're here watching Tangled over-and-over again. Meagan is sleeping while I am here writing this Blog Post.
This weekend, Mitch and I trecked out together do go get some breakfast and he of course, had to go completely dressed. He wore a Green Snow Cap, His Shades, a tie, and of course brought his Bear that was dressed up in Cat-in-the-hat attire. We've officially eaten out for every meal this weekend due to everyone being sick.

My kids make life entertaining and without them life would be pretty dull. Mitch has been calling Clara religiously ever since we got back from Christmas. Ever since then, he's taken a liking for Blondes. What can I say? He's got the Taylor Blonde Gene. He now has blondes at church that leave seats for him in Primary. It's pretty funny.
In other News, Ohio State is now officially in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament. I don't know how much further we'll make it, but hats off to the Buckeyes. Cougars ended up losing in the second game of the Tournament, but I have to give a hats off. I mean they did beat Iona after being down 25 points. It was the tournaments biggest comeback in the history of March Madness.

2 comments:
niiiiiice. I love it when you crash my blog.
and I especially love it when you capitalize random words in the middle of sentences.
Post a Comment