Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mitchell's Obsession

My dear son has an obsession with cameras.... He's figured out how to take self portraits....


Well, sort of,




and hasn't figured out where to put his fingers...





In other news, Ali is as big as a 4 month old. So, now, when people say, "oh she's sooo tiiiiiiny" I think to myself "yeah, tiny for a 4 month old" she's OFF the charts in all areas. And started rolling... both directions! (what?! stop it!) I could maybe cry. Actually, I could take a picture, but mitchell seems to have that covered for the rest of time.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Huh! Wonder if he has that camera thing because of grandma always lets him play with her camera!

Jessica said...

This post made me laugh we I first saw it. He actually got in some decent shots. :)

Madee said...

my favorite picture was the upside down mitchell