Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Story of the Fort.

I woke up today thinking today was the day I was going to do something great with Mitchell. Obnoxiously, my brain instantly suggests we play candyland. but we don't own candyland, therefore- play it we shall not.

So I sugessted to my brain, that we should build a fort of blankets. So we (I) did. Mitchell did not understand such a concept. But he was laughing and playing with me (read: pushing me until I fall down) and so when I got finished throwing blankets on top of all the furniture I could find, I invited him in.

"oooooohhhhhhooooo" and then he pushed me again.

Then. He came out and started to look very worried. He looked around and lifted the blankets, making mental notes of everything around him.

And then? He pulled the kitchen chair out, destroying the entire thing, talking so fast in a language I still haven't figured out completely, "mama!! sha shada shu. tre mana manda. throo shorda sha sha. SHA! SHA!"

okay, mitchell. fine. I promise, from now on, to eliminate as much change as possible in your life.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Gotta love those kids, don't ya? You are a good Mom, Meg.