We've been, I've been, working on the "When you're done with something, put it back where you found it" rule.
So one day I open the fridge to this:
Oh. Ummmm.... maybe that rule doesn't apply to everything. But seriously Mitchell, you're the best kid ever.
Next step is training the boys father (when you are done with your socks, don't leave them on the floor.) Actually, I think he just likes watching me fall over head first, because, lets face it, my center of gravity has not shifted, it's dissappeared entirely. haha. I'm kidding mostly, Mike has been great. He has made a total of 6 dozen eggs and 2 pounds of bacon this weekend. I guess it's a (slightly) better craving than the chocolate milkshakes and large steak fries only, which was last week's special.
2 comments:
Um yeah, bacon is cheaper than what you craved before, plus I can eat it too! ;)
What happened to Twinkies and Ding Dongs. Those were my personal favorites!
Post a Comment