It's a little strange just the two of us together all day. But we got used to it pretty quickly and have a lot of fun. Ali is always entertaining and has a bright imagination.
Sometimes we do lunch at places "the boys" don't particularly like.
Or ice cream breaks. Strawberry with sprinkles every time.
She's started dance with her BFF Alyssa. She *loves* it, talks about it daily, and even though it's the most expensive hobby ever, I love watching her get this excited about something. And, I know I'm biased here, but she makes the cutest little ballerina ever. (and thanks mom for those leg warmers!)
She loves fairies and asked one day if we could make a fairy house. Adorable. I'm not sure where she came up with this idea, and I'm not sure why fairy houses were not a part of my childhood (I mean, it seems likely that Amy and I would do something like this, but it never happened). But anyway, we pulled out my glue gun and went to work.
That weed tree is straight out of Ali's head. It now resides safely under our playground and we periodically check it for signs of fairies.
All this fun, we're still super happy when Mitchell comes home!








1 comment:
Cute, cute and cuter still. She is truly an angel in leg warmers.
Post a Comment