Mitchell began, and ended, potty training over the course of 5 hours on Monday. 3 accidents. And they were all on purpose, 5 inches away from the potty chair. I know they were on purpose because he stood there, peeing, and laughing hysterically. He thinks he's sooooo funny and I've already started in on the "Just wait until you have kids" line.
Also, he can throw a mean snowball, and likes to maul me when I'm getting Ali in/out of our car. I'm so tired of the snow.
But even with his terrorizing ways, he's got quite the soft spot for Ali.
Who we all started calling "goo goo" and I have no idea where it started, but it's stuck. I love hearing "oh hi goo goo!" from Mitchell every morning. Mitchell's nickname is still "boss" which, unfortunately for me, fits him quite well.
The "No!!" phase was shortly replaced with "STOP!" followed by "STOP IT!" and finally, his current favorite "JUST STOP IT!!!" I'm not doing anything..... Can you say yes? how about maybe? "JUST STOP IT MOM!" oh. my. gosh.
And if his never ending defiance wasn't enough, he's been asking for yeast everyday. Yeah, that little bottle of bread making magic. He found it in the fridge and has been demanding me to feed it to him. "Mitchell, you don't even know what this is." "JUST STOP IT MOM!" "no, seriously, you can't just have yeast" "STOP IT!" " you stop it" "JUST STOP IT MOM!"
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then Ali's figured out how to move. She's been rolling forever, and has picked up scooting and Mike found her with her legs under her belly, which pretty much means she could pick up and go annnnny second. Why can't I have children that grow up slow?! Stop it! JUST STOP IT ALI!
Also, I found mitchell will eat anything as long as he can dip it in ranch or ketchup. This makes for some pretty bloody looking lunches. Ketchup and chicken nuggets. mmmmm. Ketchup and quesadillas mmmmm. Ketchup and PB &J. mmmmmm.
So on top of raising my children, mom and I are still plugging away on our little business. Last month we were discussing shop hop, and she basically just got out a piece of paper, wrote down every idea we've ever had, and said "here you go" ummmm this is like 10 quilts? "get drawing!" oh fun. So I'm drawing like mad, and 2 days after she gets my pictures, an entire quilt is produced. Which is kind of hilarious, since I've been sending her random pictures, in random order, and nothing will slow this woman down. Ah! I can't keep up!

Cute stuff though.
And Mike decided to change careers, and he's taking his Project Management test next week. He's been studying during every spare moments he can gather, so I'll be so glad when I have my husband back. I"m sure he'll pass, but we are crossing all fingers anyway.
And that, Madeline, sums up the life of me, my husband, and our offspring.
6 comments:
You forgot to mention our domestic relationship status. RUDE
AND EVERYONE:
Mikey decided to prove to the world facebook doesn't matter, so he changed our "status" from "married" to "domestic partnership"
He thinks he's funny.
Well,one thing is sure...you're life is not boring. Cute kids, cute quilts and very cute blog.
I will have you know that this doesn't change anything....You have to write on your blog EVERY day for me to stop asking and love your blog it is so funny!
first of all you did not write a comment on my blog post so you did not read....you have no proof!
well meagan it has now been a full week and you said that you would write on your blog every 3 days!!! so get writing............FAST!!
Post a Comment