Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Introducing.....

meags & me. yeah, so my mother and I decided to be crazy and start a business. And the name was her idea, I feel so conceited saying it aloud, but whatever. We've been designing quilts, and writting the patterns, and the whole thing is a lot harder than it looks. We sold our first patterns today, and the owner of the quilt shop raved about it, is making kits for it, posting it on her blog, and is hanging the quilt.... so in the car there was lots of screaming. ha. and Mitch thought it was funny and joined in. Seriously, we are sooo excited. So without further ado, here's our little masterpiece:
and I guess we're having a baby. Holy cow. We're really excited. I'm a little scared. Mitchell is going to freak out, I have no doubts. I think he throughly enjoys being an only child, and constantly demands all eyes on him, regardless of where we are, but I suppose it will be fine. It is only one more child, thankfully. I like them coming one at a time. Anyway, I'm due October 3rd, should be fun. Everything is going fine, the baby has 2 arms, 2 legs, and a strong heartbeat, we couldn't be more pleased. Currently, I'm trying to refer to Mitch as my little boy (or my little monster) rather than my baby....because....I'm insanely worried about him.....and.....the....baby. Maybe that's why pregnancy takes forever and a day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! First of all I love the quilt! It turned out so cute. Second, your pregnant? Congrats! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. Have you been feeling okay? Let me know if you ever need anything.

dani said...

Congratulations Meags! for both the quilt patterns and the baby. I love, love, love the quilt. If you ever any have an extra quilts, remember I'm your favorite aunt. (Okay, well . . . at least I'm one of your aunts.)

Grandma said...

Meags, I am so excited for you and your mom. I know that this thing is really going to go because you both are so clever. Oh and about the baby...well, hang on Mitch cause you are in for one bumpy ride. We are so happy for you.

Tara said...

Congratulations! It is about time you got to make money for your creativity - both you and your Mother . . . And - so exciting about the baby - Congrats!!!!! Oh, and tell Aunt Danyelle "sorry," but I want to be your favorite Aunt. :)

sara said...

Did I ever tell you that you and your mom are mostly just amazing? I absolutely love the quilt. Fabulous. I may have to scrape up some pennies and get my own copy. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. AND, so very happy for you with the baby and all. Hope you aren't feeling too yucky.