Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't mess with Texas


Texas:



Well, after many days of deciding where we are going to live, Meagan and I have decided that we're going to be texans within the next couple months. Originally, we were going to move to the OH, but we changed our minds due to the fact that we both would like to live somewhere on our own. I know it is a shock to you all but it is what is best for the both of us. I am currently selling some fitness equipment at a higher price to help with the move. Meagan is also making some crafty bean bags to sell online.

Valentines Day:

Well, this year for vday Meagan and I both bought each other chocolate at the store together. Yeah, it is true, we knew exactly what we were getting one another for the holiday. Meagan, also put hearts all over our bedroom wall telling me why she loved me. I wasn't as creative, I made a homemade valentine out of scrapbooking paper which she loved. Meagan made mitch his first valentine and made me one from Mitch too.
Church:

After going to church for a year from 9-12, it has been so hard for our family to adjust to the 12:30-3:30 schedule in our ward. Whoever invented this time frame apparently didn't have children. The most entertaining part of church has honestly been to watch people fall asleep in our sacrament meeting and to see if the whole ward is asleep by 3:30.


Mitch Playing Peekaboo

No comments: